The ARTC North East Rail Line project is a program of major maintenance works that will improve operational flexibility between Benalla and Seymour.
Martinus were engaged by ARTC to undertake the signalling works associated with these critical enabling works across two track possessions.
The signalling project scope involved:
- Installation of four new M23A dual control point machines, complete with rodding inclusive of two (2) x U5 detectors per turnout
- Supply of all signaling materials
- Installation and bonding out of IRJs for future signalling work
- Preparation of Commissioning work packages for Violet Town Crossover in line with ARTC standards and procedures
- Preparation of all documentation required for ARTC’s infrastructure to be booked out and its associated Bridging Authority
- Providing track connection and cabling from the temporary Track Disconnection Boxes to the rail to complete the existing Micro Track circuits as per the approved stage work signalling circuits design and ARTC signalling standard and procedures.