ARTC engaged Martinus to undertake these critical infrastructure works within the
Hunter Valley corridor as it is nearing the end of its serviceable life.
Project scope involved:
• Removal of existing turnout
• Track formation and reconditioning works
• Removal and reinstalment of signalling infrastructure
• Relocation and installation of new R300:12 spring wing turnout
• All associated commissioning works
These works have been completed safely and on time within a major 62 hour track closedown.
Martinus has gained industry acknowledgment for its expertise in track construction possession works.