As a part of BMD’s $35 million Bomen Enabling Roads project in Wagga Wagga
which included closing the Dampier Street level crossing and building an 18-metre-wide rail underpass, as well as constructing link roads.
Throughout the construction of the rail underpass, Martinus was responsible for:
• safely managing live rail traffic throughout the construction phase
• provide safe-working resources
• track monitoring resources
• establish track monitoring regime
• managing signalling works to book out trackwork
• track resources to remove and install track at each stage, track certification.