The Cunningar project was a significant multi-disciplined brownfield rail systems project. During construction, there has been multiple interfaces to manage, from contractor interfaces through to interfacing with the mainline train operations. The staging and installation of the turnout and signalling works has been of critical importance to the client and Martinus was the Principle Contractor for track, drainage and signalling.
- Supply and installation of tangential turnouts with conventional ground frame rodding
- Staging and installation of signalling works
- Supply and installation of rail track
- Site mobilisation (temporary fencing, signage and access road delineation, prepare compound and laydown areas and buildings, install environmental and erosion protection throughout site)
- Earthworks and drainage installation